A technological programme that guarantees optimum food preservation
Optimum food preservation is vital in any kitchen. This is why Abimis came up with its innovative cold control system, which consists in a technological programme of refrigerated tall units. Thanks to this system, the temperature in the various compartments can be adjusted according to need and their status is monitored at all times.
The Abimis cold control system brings the performance and technology of professional restaurants and catering businesses into a contemporary and elegant kitchen, devised specifically for the home.
THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COLD CONTROL SYSTEM
- The compartments are independent from one another and can be set to different temperatures, better to preserve different types of food. An internal ventilation system guarantees the temperature is the same throughout the entire compartment.
- The refrigerated tall units, made of AISI 304 stainless steel, are completely customisable in terms of finish and configuration.
- The doors are flush-fitting and bevelled, without any sharp edges, to prevent any dirt and grime encrustations and facilitate the cleaning process. The compartments are compatible with the Gastronorm system, in order to optimise the use of all the available space.
- All the shelves in the system can slide out to ensure maximum accessibility and improved spatial organisation.
- Minimum and maximum refrigerator temperature: -2°C +8°C
- Minimum and maximum freezer temperature: -20°C -18°C